Building Consulting Firm zumBrunnen, Inc. Announces New Projects
The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen, Inc. are pleased to announce numerous new commissions for their facility assessments, construction monitoring, capital replacement budgeting and other specialized building-related services. They assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities.
Atlanta, GA, January 27, 2016 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce recent project commissions for clients in 13 states throughout the U.S. zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: completion reports, construction monitoring services, property condition assessments, reserve studies, and the firm’s exclusive Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF), as well as CWFF report updates. The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: multi-family, senior living, student housing, retail, and home owner associations (HOA) for both condos and single family home communities.
“In addition to our facility assessment and capital planning services, we are also seeing many requests for construction monitoring indicating a solid continuation of new construction. We continue to see strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties and with condo and home owner associations as well as activity in retail and student housing projects,” explains Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “As independent building consultants, we assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities. We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- 550 Abernathy, Sandy Springs, GA (Multi-Family),
- All Saints North & Spring Retail Space, Atlanta, GA (Retail),
- Asheville Exchange, Asheville, NC (Multi-Family),
- CD Park 7 Waco, Waco, TX (Student Housing),
- Country Place Apartments, Orlando, FL (Multi-Family),
- Elder Care Alliance, San Francisco, CA (Senior Living),
- Emerald Heights, Redmond, WA (Senior Living),
- Greenwood Village South, Greenwood, IN (Senior Living),
- Hampton Way Condo Association, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Heritage Hill Apartments, Louisville, KY (Multi-Family),
- Kentucky Towers, Louisville, KY (Multi-Family),
- LIV Antiquity, Cornelius, NC (Multi-Family),
- Old Paces Place, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Plantation Village, Wilmington, NC (Senior Living),
- Plaza Midtown, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Pointe at Weston, Cary, NC (Multi-Family),
- Post Oak Apartments, Louisville, KY (Multi-Family),
- Prairie Winds Memory Care, Oklahoma City, OK (Senior Living),
- River Landing at Sandy Ridge, Colfax, NC (Senior Living),
- Saint Anne Villa, Florham Park, NJ (Senior Living),
- Seven Oaks Apartments, Odenton, MD (Multi-Family),
- Shadow Ridge Apartments, Riverdale, GA (Multi-Family),
- Southern Plains Memory Care, Tulsa, OK (Senior Living),
- StoryPoint of Troy, Troy, OH (Senior Living),
- Sunflower Apartments, Knoxville, TN (Multi-Family),
- Viewpoint, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA) and
- Westminster Manor, Austin, TX (Senior Living).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC and Ft. Lauderdale, FL, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national and select international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida, LeadingAge Georgia, LeadingAge Illinois, Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC), Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC) and Community Associations Institute Southeast Florida (CAI-SEFL).
For more information, please call 404-601-4050 or email email@example.com.