Building Consulting Firm zumBrunnen Announces New Projects
The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen, Inc. assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities. They are proud to announce numerous new commissions for their construction consulting, property condition assessment, capital replacement budgeting and other specialized building-related services.
Atlanta, GA, February 10, 2015 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce recent project commissions for clients in 15 states throughout the country. zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: completion and compliance reports, construction management services, drawing review, property condition assessments, pre-closing document review, project assessments, reserve studies and updates, and their trademark Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF), as well as CWFF report updates. The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: mixed used, multi-family, religious, education, student housing, senior living and condo/home owner associations (HOA).
“In addition to our facility assessment and capital planning services, we are also seeing many requests for pre-closing document review and construction monitoring services indicating a solid continuation of new construction. We are seeing strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties and with condo and home owner associations as well as continued activity in mixed use, religious, educational and student housing projects,” explains Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “As independent building consultants, we assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities. We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- 1065 Midtown, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA/Mixed-Use),
- Arbor Glen, Bridgewater, NJ (Senior Living),
- Aspen Heights Lincoln, Lincoln, NE (Student Housing),
- Barren County Health Center, Glasgow, TN (Senior Living),
- Boca Lofts, Boca Raton, FL (Multifamily),
- Cannon School, Concord, NC (Education),
- Washington University in St Louis Catholic Student Center in Clayton, MO (Religious/Education),
- Collington, a Kendal Affiliate, Mitchellville, MD (Senior Living),
- Eclipse Millenia, Orlando, FL (Multifamily),
- Golden Plains Healthcare, Hutchinson, KS (Senior Living),
- Ingleside at Rock Creek, Washington, DC (Senior Living),
- Liberty Park HOA, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Marquis at Mt. Zion, Morrow, GA (Multifamily),
- Memory Care Facility – Cuyahoga, Cuyahoga, OH (Senior Living),
- Memory Care Facility – Twinsburg, Twinsburg, OH (Senior Living),
- North Ridge Condominiums, Morrow, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Peachtree Presbyterian Church, Atlanta, GA (Religious),
- Riverwood Apartments, Nashville, TN (Multifamily),
- Seabury, Bloomfield, CT (Senior Living),
- Stoney Falls Apartments, Lexington, KY (Multifamily),
- The Birches, Clarendon Hills, IL (Senior Living),
- The Residences at Quarry Hill, South Burlington, VT (Senior Living),
- The Sarah Community, Bridgeton, MO (Senior Living),
- Waterstone at Big Creek Phase II, Alpharetta, GA (Multifamily),
- Waterstone at Weddington, Concord, NC (Multifamily),
- Whetstone Apartments, Durham, NC (Multifamily),
- White Provision Residences, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA), and
- Whitepalm Apartments, Port Orange, FL (Multifamily).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national and select international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (formerly the American Association of Homes & Services for the Aging or AAHSA), LeadingAge North Carolina (formerly NCANPHA), LeadingAge Florida (formerly FAHSA), LeadingAge Georgia (formerly GAHSA), LeadingAge Illinois (formerly Life Services Network or LSN), Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC) and the Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC).
For more information, please call 404-601-4050 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.