zumBrunnen, Inc. Announces New Projects for their Building Consulting Services
The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen, Inc. are pleased to announce numerous new commissions for their facility assessments, construction monitoring, capital replacement budgeting and other specialized building-related services. They assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities.
Atlanta, GA, October 8, 2015 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce recent project commissions for clients in 13 states throughout the U.S., and a project in the Canadian province of British Columbia. zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: drawing review, construction management services, property condition assessments, infrared studies, reserve studies and updates, and the firm’s exclusive Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF), as well as CWFF report updates. The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: senior living, multi-family, hospitality, education, industrial, and home owner associations (HOA) for both condos and single family home communities.
“We continue to see strong growth in senior living facilities, multifamily properties and with condo and home owner associations, as well as activity in industrial, hospitality and educational sectors,”explains Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “As independent building consultants, we assist all types of clients with property assessments and capital planning services. We are also assisting many clients with construction monitoring services indicating an ongoing expansion of new construction activity. We appreciate the continued business from our long-term clients, and we want to extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- 1818, Nashville, TN (Multi-Family),
- 401 W. 10th Street, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Arizona Lofts, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Asticou Inn, North Harbor, ME (Hospitality),
- Beaumont at Bryn Mawr, Bryn Mawr, PA (Senior Living),
- Cypress of Raleigh, Raleigh, NC (Senior Living),
- Davis Oaks, Decatur, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Deer Lofts, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Deerbrook, Fishers, IN (Multi-Family),
- Exchange at Brier Creek, Raleigh, NC (Multi-Family),
- Fair Haven & Wesley Manor, Birmingham, AL (Senior Living),
- Glenmoor, St. Augustine, FL (Senior Living),
- Haws Memorial Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Clinton, KY (Senior Living),
- Heights at Mount View, Victoria, BC (Senior Living),
- Lutheran Senior Residence at Pennsauken, Pennsauken, NJ (Senior Living),
- Lutz Preparatory School, Lutz, FL (Education),
- Mt. Olive Manor & Mt. Olive Manor II, Flanders, NJ (Senior Living),
- Old Farm Apartments, Lexington, KY (Multi-Family),
- Phoenix @ Jamestown, Baton Rouge, LA (Senior Living),
- Reserve Decatur, Decatur, GA (Multi-Family),
- Retreat at Panama City Beach, Panama City Beach, FL (Multi-Family),
- Rosedale Green, Covington, KY (Senior Living),
- Sandhill Cove, Palm City, FL (Senior Living),
- Stafford by the Bay, Manahawkin, NJ (Senior Living),
- StorGard Self Storage, Suwanee, GA (Industrial),
- Sunny Vista Living Center, Colorado Springs, CO (Senior Living),
- The Heritage of Gilbert, Gilbert, AZ (Senior Living),
- The Huntington, Augusta, GA (Multi-Family), and
- White Columns Community Association, Milton, GA (HOA/Single-Family).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national and select international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida, LeadingAge Georgia, LeadingAge Illinois, Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC) and the Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC).
For more information, please call 404-601-4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.