Building Consulting Firm zumBrunnen, Inc. Announces New Project Commissions
The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen offer a broad range of facility assessment, long-term budgeting and construction monitoring services. They are proud to announce a large number of new commissions in various market sectors with clients all across the country.
Atlanta, GA – March 27, 2013 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce several new project commissions for clients throughout the country. zumBrunnen’s services for the new clients include: construction monitoring services, property condition assessments, reserve studies, bank reports and the firm’s feature Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB) and their trademark Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF). The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: multifamily developments, senior living facilities, hospitality properties, educational facilities as well as condo and home owner associations (HOA).
“We are continuing to see strong activity in multifamily properties, senior living facilities, condo and home owner associations as well as an uptick in other sectors such as education and hospitality,” said John zumBrunnen, Founder and President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “Smart planning is critical for all businesses, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve such a broad range of clients. In the past six years alone, we have completed more than 600 assessments and budget plans. We are also seeing an increase in construction monitoring services indicating new construction is expanding once again. We sincerely appreciate the trust our clients put in us to help them maximize the value of their facilities.”
zumBrunnen’s representative new projects include:
- Block Lofts in Atlanta GA (multi-family),
- Canyon Ridge in Hermitage, TN (multi-family),
- Collington in Mitchellville, MD (senior living),
- Dock Meadows in Hatfield, PA (senior living),
- Dock Woods in Landsdale, PA (senior living),
- Embassy Suites in Elizabeth, NJ (hospitality),
- Forum at Rancho San Antonio in Cupertino, CA (senior living),
- Greystone at Vinings in Atlanta, GA (condo/HOA),
- Magellan Charter School in Raleigh, NC (education),
- Oakbrook Villas in Belleview, FL (multi-family),
- Oakland Terrace in Jacksonville, FL (multi-family),
- Peace Village in Palos Park, IL (senior living),
- Reserve at Ashley Lake in Boynton Beach, FL (multi-family),
- Richmond Place Home Owners Association in Loganville, GA (condo/HOA),
- Souderton Mennonite Home in Souderton, PA (senior living),
- Terraces at Los Altos in Los Altos, CA (senior living),
- The Park Baldwin Palms in Orlando, FL (multi-family),
- Vickery Village Condominiums in Cumming, GA (condo/HOA) and
- Woodbridge at the Lake in Jacksonville, FL (multi-family).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage long-term capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (formerly the American Association of Homes & Services for the Aging or AAHSA), LeadingAge North Carolina (formerly NCANPHA), LeadingAge Florida (formerly FAHSA), LeadingAge Georgia (formerly GAHSA), Life Services Network (LSN), Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC) and the Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC).
Fore more information about zumBrunnen, please call 404-601-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.