zumBrunnen, Inc. Announces 34 New Commissions for their Building-Related Services
The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen, Inc. are pleased to announce 34 new commissions for their capital planning, reserve studies, facility assessments, construction consulting, and other specialized building-related services. zumBrunnen helps all types of clients make smart business decisions about their buildings, grounds, and facilities.
Atlanta, GA, January 21, 2020 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce 34 new projects for clients in 15 states throughout the US. The new projects span a wide variety of building types and market sectors, including educational facilities, senior living communities, multi-family developments, apartments, condos, student housing, hospitality, and medical facilities.
zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include pre-closing document review, drawing review, construction monitoring, reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, and capital replacement planning. zumBrunnen was also commissioned for their featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB), and their exclusive Capital Reserve Analysis (CRA).
“As independent building consultants, we assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities,” explains Rob Milam, CEO of zumBrunnen. “We continue to see strong activity in senior living communities, multifamily properties, student housing, and medical facilities. We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
• 1075 Peachtree, Atlanta, GA
• avid hotel, Macon, GA
• Bradford on Peachtree, Atlanta, GA
• Canterbury Court, Atlanta, GA
• Canyon Ridge, Nashville, TN
• Covia Portfolio, Multiple Locations in Northern CA
• Elevation Homewood Apartments, Homewood, AL
• Elevation Vestavia Hills Apartments, Vestavia, AL
• Fellowship Village Basking Ridge, Basking Ridge, NJ
• Horizon at Wildwood Condominiums, Atlanta, GA
• Legacy Pointe at UCF, Orlando, FL
• LIV Stone Oak, San Antonio, TX
• Mary’s Woods at Marylhurst, Inc., Lake Oswego, OR
• Newman International Academy, Arlington, TX
• Reserve at Research Park, Huntsville, AL
• Ridgecrest Park, Daytona Beach, FL
• Rockwood at Hawthorne, Spokane, WA
• Rose Villa Phase 3, Portland, OR
• St. Ann’s Home, Rochester, NY
• St. Camillus Health System, Inc., Wauwatosa, WI
• Stevenson Oaks, Ft. Worth, TX
• Terraces at River Park, Little River, SC
• The Glen Retirement System Expansion, Shreveport, LA
• The Gordon, Chamblee, GA
• The Mayflower Retirement Community Expansion, Winter Park, FL
• The Park at Levanzo, Jacksonville, FL
• The Reynolds, Atlanta, GA
• The Ridge at Chenal Valley, Little Rock, AR
• The Temple, Atlanta, GA
• The Tyde, Panama City Beach, FL
• Trinity Episcopal School, Charlotte, NC
• Village Palms, Orlando, FL
• Vista Sands, Summerville, SC
• WhiteStone Masonic and Eastern Star Home, Greensboro, NC
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
Founded in 1989, zumBrunnen, Inc. has offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, and Johnson City, TN. The firm specializes in long-range capital replacement planning, reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, construction consulting, construction monitoring and other building-related services for a diverse list of national and international clients. The firm is also known for its proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facility condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life-term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors, including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed-use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality, and public assembly. The firm is involved with several professional trade associations, including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, and LeadingAge Georgia.
For more information, please visit call 404-601-4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.