The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen help a broad range of clients make smart business decisions about their facilities. They are pleased to announce numerous new projects for reserve studies, construction monitoring and other specialized building-related services.
Atlanta, GA, January 15, 2019 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce 28 new projects for clients in 13 states throughout the U.S. The new projects span a wide variety of building types and market sectors including work with: educational facilities, hospitality clients, senior living communities, multi-family developments and home owner associations (HOA) for both condos and single-family housing communities.
zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, construction monitoring, capital replacement planning, roof inspections, building plan and cost review and hourly consulting services. zumBrunnen was also commissioned for their featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB), their exclusive Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF) and CWFF report updates.
“We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients,” said Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “We help a broad range of clients make smart business decisions about their facilities. We continue to see strong activity with senior living communities, multi-family developments, condo and home owner associations, as well as education and hospitality projects.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- Ansley Terrace, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Bainbridge Mallard Creek, Charlotte, NC (Multifamily),
- Beacon Pointe at Fleet Landing, Atlantic Beach, FL (Senior Living),
- Chesterfield Village, Chesterfield, MO (Senior Living),
- City Academy School, St. Louis, MO (Education),
- Clearwater Oaks, Clearwater, FL (Multifamily),
- Cypress Pond at Porters Neck, Wilmington, NC (Multifamily),
- Duncaster, Bloomfield, CT (Senior Living),
- Eagle View, Birmingham, AL (Multifamily),
- Elder Care Alliance, Multiple Locations in CA (Senior Living),
- Fairways at Hartland, Bowling Green, KY (Multifamily),
- Franklin Park Townhomes, Canton, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Greystone at Vinings, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Inman Mews, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Jackson Square, Oak Ridge, TN (Multifamily),
- Lawrenceville Senior Living, Lawrenceville, GA (Senior Living),
- Lofts at Greenville, Greenville, SC (Multifamily),
- Menger Springs, San Antonio, TX (Senior Living),
- Michigan Masonic Home, Alma, MI (Senior Living),
- Parkside Estero, Estero, FL (Multifamily),
- Spires at Berry College, Rome, GA (Senior Living),
- Steelcreek Rivergate, Charlotte, NC (Multifamily),
- Stephen’s Place, Vancouver, WA (Senior Living),
- Sunset Hills, Sunset Hills, MO (Senior Living),
- Travel Inn, Birmingham, AL (Hospitality),
- Trinity Classical Academy, Valencia, CA (Education),
- Viewpoint Condominiums, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA) and
- Windsor Over Peachtree, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC and Johnson City, TN, the firm specializes in long-range capital replacement planning, reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, construction consulting, construction monitoring and other building-related services for a diverse list of national and international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida and LeadingAge Georgia.
For more information, please call 404.601.4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.