This white paper outlines best practices for the successful asset management of real property including buildings, grounds, furnishings and equipment.
Whether you manage a single property, multiple buildings or a portfolio of real estate holdings, the proper management of these assets is critical to your success.
- Management of Fixed & Moveable Assets
- Replacement Planning & Budgeting
- Physical Maintenance & Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Preventative Maintenance Program Software
- In-House Maintenance vs Service Contractors
- Key Components of a Service Contract
- Key Elements of Building Security
- Compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Properly Insuring Your Assets