Atlanta, GA, August 28, 2013 –zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce several new project commissions for clients throughout the country. zumBrunnen’s services for the new clients include: pre-closing document review, construction monitoring services, property condition assessments, reserve studies, water intrusion monitoring and the firm’s feature Strategic Capital Replacement Budget™ (SCRB™) and their trademark Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF®). The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: mixed use developments, senior living facilities, apartments and multifamily developments and condo and single-family home owner associations (HOA).
“As independent building consultants, we assist real estate investors, property owners and facility managers in making smart business decisions about their buildings,” said John zumBrunnen, Founder and President of the firm. “We are continuing to see strong activity in senior living facilities, apartments and multifamily properties, condo and homeowner associations, as well as an uptick in mixed use developments. We are proud to announce our new projects, and we want to sincerely thank our repeat clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s representative new projects include:
- 131 Ponce de Leon in Atlanta, GA (mixed use),
- Biltmore House in Atlanta, GA (condo/HOA),
- Cascades on the River in Athens, GA (condo/HOA),
- Cedar Shoals Square Condos in Athens, GA (condo/HOA),
- Chattahoochee Bluffs Homeowners Association in Atlanta, GA (HOA single-family),
- Churchill Park Apartments in Louisville, KY (multi-family),
- Dunlap Point Townhomes in Atlanta, GA (condo/HOA),
- Edinburgh Homeowners Association in Suwanee, GA (HOA single-family),
- Faison – Midtown in Atlanta, GA (mixed use),
- Havenstone Homeowners Association in Snellville, GA (HOA single-family),
- Highlands at Sugarloaf in Duluth, GA (multi-family),
- Leafmore Creek Park Club HOA in Decatur, GA (condo/HOA),
- Longlake Homeowners Association in Cumming, GA (condo/HOA),
- Mercy Providence in Charlestown, IN (senior Living),
- Mercy Schroder in Hamilton, OH (senior living),
- Mercy Siena in Dayton, OH (senior living),
- Mercy St. Teresa in Cincinnati, OH (senior living),
- Preserve at Belle Hall in Mt. Pleasant, SC (senior living),
- Rockhill Mennonite Community in Sellersville, PA (senior living),
- Soleil Laurel Canyon Community Association in Canton, GA (condo/HOA),
- The Manhattan in Atlanta, GA (condo/HOA) and
- Woodhaven Village in Conroe, TX (senior living).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage long-term capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (formerly the American Association of Homes & Services for the Aging or AAHSA), LeadingAge North Carolina (formerly NCANPHA), LeadingAge Florida (formerly FAHSA), LeadingAge Georgia (formerly GAHSA), Life Services Network (LSN), Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC) and the Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC).