Atlanta, GA, October 2, 2014 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce several new project commissions for clients throughout the country. zumBrunnen’s services for the new clients include: pre-closing document review, plan and cost review, construction monitoring services, property condition assessments, transition studies, reserve studies, water intrusion inspections, hourly consulting, and the firm’s, the firm’s featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB) and their trademark Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF), as well as SCRB and CWFF report updates. The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: offices, senior living facilities, apartments and multifamily developments and condo and single-family home owner associations (HOA).
“We are seeing more requests for pre-closing document review services and construction monitoring services indicating an increase in new construction activity. We are continuing to see strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties, condo and home owner associations as well as an uptick in office projects once again,” explains John zumBrunnen, Founder and Managing Partner of zumBrunnen, Inc. “As independent building consultants, we assist investors, building owners and property managers in making smart business decisions about their facilities. We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- 1824 DeFoor, Atlanta, GA (Multifamily),
- 280 Elizabeth Street, Atlanta, GA (Multifamily),
- Alexan Southwood, Tallahassee, FL (Multifamily),
- Art Foundry, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Belle Meade, Greenville, KY (Senior Living),
- Brookhaven of East Cobb, Kennesaw, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Christian Care Center, Allen, TX (Senior Living),
- Cliftwood Apartments, Sandy Springs, GA (Multifamily),
- Communications Workers of America, Decatur, GA (Office),
- Ferguson Senior Residences, Miami, FL (Senior Living),
- Ford Avenue Building, Alexandria, VA (Office),
- Ingleside at King Farm, Rockville, MD (Senior Living),
- Jones Grant Apartments, Raleigh, NC (Multifamily),
- Lenox Heights, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Lieberman Center of Health & Rehabilitation, Skokie, IL (Senior Living),
- Lutheran Towers, Atlanta, GA (Senior Living),
- Maplewood at Brewster, Brewster, MA (Senior Living),
- Mesa Springs,Abilene, TX (Senior Living),
- Miralea Phase II, Louisville, KY (Senior Living),
- Peace Haven, St. Louis, MO (Senior Living),
- Peter Becker Community, Harleysville, PA (Senior Living),
- Ramblewood Apartments, Greenville, SC (Multifamily),
- The Craig, Amarillo, TX (Senior Living),
- The Lutheran Home at Miller’s Grant, Ellicot City, MD (Senior Living),
- The Parks Methodist Retirement Village, Odessa, TX (Senior Living),
- Trezevant Manor, Memphis, TN (Senior Living),
- Villa Theresa Haven, O’Fallon, MO (Senior Living),
- Wesley Court,Abilene, TX (Senior Living), and
- Wildwood Ridge, Atlanta, GA(Multifamily).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, the firm specializes in construction consulting, multi-family property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national and select international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage long-term capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (formerly the American Association of Homes & Services for the Aging or AAHSA), LeadingAge North Carolina (formerly NCANPHA), LeadingAge Florida (formerly FAHSA), LeadingAge Georgia (formerly GAHSA), LeadingAge Illinois (formerly Life Services Network or LSN), Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC) and the Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC).
For more information, please call 404.601.4050 or email email@example.com.