The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen, Inc. are pleased to announce numerous new commissions for their capital replacement budgeting, construction monitoring, facility assessments and other specialized building-related services. They assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities.
Atlanta, GA, October 10, 2017 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce recent project commissions for clients in 11 states throughout the U.S. zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: reserve studies, updates to reserve studies, construction monitoring and property condition assessments. zumBrunnen was also commissioned for their featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB), their exclusive Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF) and CWFF report updates. The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: senior living, multifamily, hospitality, education and home owner associations (HOA) for both condos and single family housing communities.
“As independent building consultants, we assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities,” explains Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “We continue to see strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties and with condo and home owner associations, as well as activity in hospitality and educational facilities. We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- Art Foundry, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Best Western/Executive Residency, Warner Robins, GA (Hospitality),
- Bethesda Rehab & Senior Center, Chicago, IL (Senior Living),
- Campbell-Stone North, Atlanta, GA (Senior Living),
- Carolina Meadows, Chapel Hill, NC (Senior Living),
- Dell Webb at Lake Providence, Mt. Juliet, TN (HOA),
- Fairfield Inn, Augusta, GA (Hospitality),
- Frederick Living, Frederick, PA (Senior Living),
- Friendship Village of Tempe, Tempe, AZ (Senior Living),
- Hamilton House of Cedarburg, Cedarburg, WI (Senior Living),
- Havenstone HOA, Snellville, GA (HOA),
- Kahala Nui, Honolulu, HI (Senior Living),
- LIV Hammonds Ferry, Augusta, SC (Multifamily),
- Mosaic at Sandy Springs, Sandy Springs, GA (Multifamily),
- Nakoma Sky, Oro Valley, AZ (Senior Living),
- Nashville Studios/Days Inn, Nashville, TN (Multifamily),
- Nashville Studios/Super 8, Nashville, TN (Multifamily),
- Peachtree Lofts, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- River Park Senior Living, Little River, SC (Senior Living),
- Sharon Towers, Charlotte, NC (Senior Living),
- Tapestry Wickliffe, Wickliffe, OH (Senior Living),
- The Cypress of Hilton Head, Hilton Head Island, SC (Senior Living),
- The Falls, Sandy Springs, GA (Multifamily),
- The Mather, Evanston, IL (Senior Living),
- The Schenck School, Atlanta, GA (Education), and
- Village on the Isle, Venice, FL (Senior Living).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC and Ft. Lauderdale, FL, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital replacement budgets, reserve studies and other building-related services for a diverse list of national and select international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary Facility Forecast Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida, LeadingAge Georgia and the American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA).