The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen, Inc. are pleased to announce numerous new commissions for their capital planning, reserve studies, facility assessments, construction consulting and other specialized building-related services. zumBrunnen helps all types of clients make smart business decisions about their buildings and facilities.
Atlanta, GA, Oct. 3, 2018 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce 21 recent project commissions for clients in seven states throughout the U.S. and one project in the Canadian province of British Columbia. The new projects span a wide variety of building types and market sectors including work with: multi-family developments, senior living communities and home owner associations (HOA) for both condos and single-family housing communities.
zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: construction monitoring of new construction, property condition assessments, reserve studies, reserve study updates and capital replacement planning. zumBrunnen was also commissioned for their featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB), their exclusive Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF) and CWFF report updates.
“As independent building consultants, we assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities,” explains Doug McMillan. “We continue to see strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties and with condo and home owner associations. We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- 1015 Atlantic Condominiums, Amelia Island, FL (Multifamily),
- Addison at Sunlake, Tampa, FL (Multifamily),
- Arizona Lofts, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Atlantic 17th, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Carlyle Heights, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Cypress of Charlotte, Charlotte, NC (Senior Living),
- Heritage Hall, Durham, NC (Senior Living),
- Lakeridge Apartments, Tampa, FL (Multifamily),
- Legacy Haywood, Greenville, SC (Multifamily),
- Liberty Park HOA, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- LIV Fort Myers, Fort Myers, FL (Multifamily),
- Longlake HOA, Cumming, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Maisons-sur-Mer, Myrtle Beach, SC (Condo/HOA),
- Mill at Hew Holland, Gainesville, GA (Multifamily),
- Park Vue at Alexandria, Alexandria, VA (Multifamily),
- Riderwood, Silver Spring, MD (Senior Living),
- Southpoint Glen, Durham, NC (Multifamily),
- Terraces at Lakewood, Boiling Springs, SC (Senior Living),
- Westminster House, Surrey, BC, Canada (Senior Living),
- Wildwood Crossing, Birmingham, AL (Multifamily) and
- Windsor Over Peachtree, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC and Johnson City, TN, the firm specializes in long-range capital replacement planning, reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, construction consulting, construction monitoring and other building-related services for a diverse list of national and international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida and LeadingAge Georgia.
For more information, please visit call 404-601-4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.