Atlanta, GA, June 16, 2015 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce recent project commissions for clients in 12 states throughout the country. zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: construction management services, property condition assessments, pre-closing document review, owner representation, reserve studies and updates, the firm’s featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB) and their trademark Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF), as well as CWFF report updates. The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: multi-family, education, industrial, senior living and condo/home owner associations (HOA).
“As independent building consultants, we assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities,” explains Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “We continue to see strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties and with condo and home owner associations as well as activity in industrial and educational sectors. In addition to facility assessments and capital planning services, we are assisting many clients with pre-closing document review, owner representation and construction monitoring services indicating a solid expansion of new construction. We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- Arbors at Sandy Springs, Sandy Springs, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Del Webb at Lake Providence, Mt. Juliet, TN (Condo/HOA),
- East Lake Commons, Decatur, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Forestwood Apartments, Fort Myers, FL (Multi-family),
- Heron’s Key, Gig Harbor, WA (Senior Living),
- Intercultural Montessori Language School, Chicago, IL (Education),
- Kirkwood Apartments, Atlanta, GA (Multi-family),
- Lake Zurich Assisted Living, Lake Zurich, IL (Senior Living),
- Maisons-sur-Mer, Myrtle Beach, SC (Condo/HOA),
- Maplewood Park Place, Bethesda, MD (Senior Living),
- Marukan Vinegar Brewery/Factory, Griffin, GA (Industrial),
- Mercer Lofts V, Mercer University, Macon, GA (Student Housing),
- Metro Manor, Nashville, TN (Multi-family),
- Montessori School Building, Alpharetta, GA (Education),
- Rochester Hills Memory Care, Rochester Hills, MI (Senior Living),
- Roseville Memory Care, Roseville, MI (Senior Living),
- Spire, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Tapestry Tallahassee, Tallahassee, FL (Senior Living),
- The Buckingham, Houston, TX (Senior Living),
- The Cypress of Charlotte, Charlotte, NC (Senior Living),
- The Enclave, Huntsville, AL (Multi-family),
- The Windsor Over Peachtree, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Village at Penn State, State College, PA (Senior Living),
- Wesley Woods Newnan, Newnan, GA (Senior Living),
- Westmont Assisted Living, Westmont, IL (Senior Living), and
- Wildwood Springs, Roswell, GA (Condo/HOA).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, the firm specializes in construction consulting, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, long-range capital hoa reserve study planning and thermal imaging services for a diverse list of national and select international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida, LeadingAge Georgia, LeadingAge Illinois, Coalition for Leadership in Aging Services (CLAS), Community Associations Institute Georgia (CAI-GA), Community Associations Institute North Carolina (CAI-NC) and the Community Associations Institute South Carolina (CAI-SC).
For more information, please call 404.601.4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.