The independent building consultants at zumBrunnen, Inc. are pleased to announce numerous new commissions for their capital planning, reserve studies, facility assessments, construction consulting and other specialized building-related services. They assist all types of clients in making smart business decisions about their facilities.
Atlanta, GA, January 10, 2018 – zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce recent project commissions for clients in 12 states throughout the U.S. zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: capital planning, reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, facility assessments, pre-closing document review, construction consulting, construction monitoring and hourly consulting services.
zumBrunnen was also commissioned for their featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB), their exclusive Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF) and CWFF report updates. The new projects span a variety of industries and market segments including: senior living, multifamily, mixed-use, healthcare and home owner associations (HOA) for both condos and single family housing communities.
“In addition to our facility assessment, capital planning and reserve study services, we are seeing many requests for construction consulting and construction monitoring indicating an ongoing expansion of new construction. We continue to see strong activity in senior living facilities, multifamily properties and with condo and home owner associations as well as activity in healthcare and mixed-use development,” explains Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- Arbor Acres, Winston-Salem, NC (Senior Living),
- Brinkhaven Apartments, Nashville, TN (Multifamily),
- Copper Spring, Richmond, VA (Multifamily),
- Croasdaile Village, Durham, NC (Senior Living),
- Edgemere, Dallas, TX (Senior Living),
- El Castillo, Santa Fe, NM (Senior Living),
- Essex Meadows, Essex, CT (Senior Living),
- Fields Senior Living, Medford, OR (Senior Living),
- Givens Great Laurels, Waynesville, NC (Senior Living),
- Idlewood Parc Community, Tucker, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Lofts at Zebulon, Macon, GA (Mixed-Use),
- Mirador, Corpus Christi, TX (Senior Living),
- Myrtle Street Property, Roswell, GA (Multifamily),
- Park at Five Points, Nashville, TN (Multifamily),
- Querencia, Austin, TX (Senior Living),
- River Ridge Therapeutic Gym Addition, Wynne, AR (Senior Living),
- Sandhill Cove, Palm City, FL (Senior Living),
- Seventh Midtown Condos, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- St. George Village, Roswell, GA (Senior Living),
- Stayton at Museum Way, Fort Worth, TX (Senior Living),
- Terraces on the Square, Port St. Lucie, FL (Multifamily),
- The Barrington, Carmel, IN (Senior Living),
- The Buckingham, Houston, TX (Senior Living),
- Viewpoint Condos, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- WVUH Treatment Center, Morgantown, WV (Hospital) and
- Wyndcliff Galleria, Smyrna, GA (Multifamily).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC and Ft. Lauderdale, FL, the firm specializes in long-range capital planning, reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, construction consulting, construction monitoring and other building-related services for a diverse list of national and select international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client’s business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida and LeadingAge Georgia.
For more information, please call 404.601.4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.